February 16-18, 2019
Please follow these instructions:
Important Deadlines for shipping through RPMXPO Services
Advanced Price Discount Deadline for all RPMXPO Orders ………………………… Friday, January 11, 2019
First day on target shipments to arrive at the warehouse without a surcharge……………Friday, January 18, 2019
Last day on target shipments to arrive at the warehouse without a surcharge……………Friday, February 1, 2019
Last day off target shipments to arrive at the warehouse WITH a surcharge………………Friday, February 8, 2019
First day freight can arrive at show site: 8:00 on Friday…………………………February 15, 2019
*Please note that a material handling charge will be incurred from RPMXPO Services for all shipments delivered to the warehouse and show site.
ADVANCE SHIPMENTS TO WAREHOUSE:
(Refer to deadline dates for all advance shipments to warehouse)
February 2019 Atlanta Shoe Market
Company Name – Booth #
c/o RPMXPO Services
1165 Wilburn Road
Conley, GA 30288
DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO SHOW SITE:
TO: (Name of Exhibitor and booth #)
c/o RPM XPO Services
Cobb Galleria Centre
Two Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
RPMXPO Services provides small package delivery and pick up as a one-time, roundtrip fee with pricing as follows:
$27.26 per packages under 50 lbs
$11.24 per envelope
NOTE: NOTE: The handling service is a one-time fee and a round trip charge. If you ship through RPMXPO Services on the inbound, you will not pay a handling fee on the outbound. Packages will be delivered directly to your booth as soon as they are received. At the break of the show, you will be required to fill out and return an RPM Bill of Lading (BOL). For your convenience, you may leave packages in your booth after the BOL is turned in, rather than carrying them to the desk.
• At the end of the show, obtain a Bill of Lading from RPMXP). BOLs are available at the service desk and will be provided if exhibitor bill is paid in full.
• Call your carrier to make arrangements for the pickup of your package(s).
• Pack your boxes and leave them in your booth.
• Turn in your Bill of Lading to the service center to indicate your boxes are ready to be shipped out. Once this is complete, you are done!
* Your carrier will show up to the show and indicate they are picking up your package(s).
* RPMXPO will take the box from your booth and load it into the carrier’s truck.