Retail Foot traffic is on the decline – learn how to create a more productive sales force and increase sales per customer!
Presented by the National Shoe Retailers Association and The Friedman Group – the leader in retail sales training and retail management consulting.
Monday, August 20, 2018
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Renaissance Waverly Hotel
(Located on the first level of the Renaissance Hotel)
High-Performance Selling in Today’s Challenging Retail Environment
Presented by Tom Post
Senior Consultant, The Friedman Group
- Customer service and its relevance in today’s retail environment
- How to engage customers more effectively
- How building trust can impact he price point and / or number of items sold
- Why customer resistance exists and how to get past it
- How to create a welcome environment
- How engaging customers is as much about your physical approach as what you say
- How to sell more to a customer and how to close the sale – with only one sentence
- What you’re doing or NOT doing, that creates customer objections and how to handle them.
Register online by Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Open to all Attendees